- California Energy Commission and Stimulus Bill Incentives for Green Infrastructure, California Environmental Law Reporter (LexisNexis/Matthew Bender), Summer/Fall 2009.
- Santa Barbara County Bar Association, Law Week Luncheon: SB375 and CEQA (April 30, 2009).
- California Redevelopment Association, Legal Issues Symposium, Anaheim, August 2008, “Climate Change and
Redevelopment: Why Increased Financial Incentives and Reduced CEQA Burdens Are Necessary Under A.B. 32”
(speaker and organizer) – CLE Panel Presentation.
- Association of California Water Agencies, Fall Meeting 2007, Indian Wells, “A.B. 32 and CEQA for Water Agencies”
(moderator and organizer) – CLE Panel Presentation.
- Special Districts Institute, Certificate Program, Downtown Disney Paradise Cove, 2007: “A.B. 32: Duties and
Opportunities for Local Agencies” – Luncheon Address.
- State Bar of California Environmental Law Conference at Yosemite, Panelist, federal Clean Air Act issues:
transportation conformity – CLE Panel Presentation.
- "Federal Green Stimulus? Think Transit," Carbon Market North America (Point Carbon, www.pointcarbon.com) ,Vol 4, Issue 3 (Jan. 23, 2009)
- Climate Change and Redevelopment Article, California Redevelopment Association Building Better Communities Magazine (October, 2008).
- “State and Regional Climate Change Initiatives, the Dormant Commerce Clause, and Preemption: Where We’ve
Been, Where We Are, and Where We’re Going,” Climate Change Law & Policy Reporter (Argent Communications),
- “Federal Climate Bill Must Preserve Early Action Incentives,” Guest Commentary, Carbon Market North America (Point Carbon, www.pointcarbon.com), Vol. 3, Issue 13 (July 2, 2008).
- Guest Contributing Editor, Climate Change Law & Policy Reporter, Premier Issue, Apr. 2008.
- “Climate Change, Land Use and ‘Smart Growth’: Redevelopment Holds Key to a Better Future,” California Environmental
Law Reporter (LexisNexis/Matthew Bender), Apr. 2008.
- “Global Warming and California Water: As the State Develops Its Response, the Water Industry Anticipates Impacts
and Solutions,” California Water Law & Policy Reporter (Argent Communications), Nov. 2007.
- “A.B. 32 and CEQA: What Must Local Agencies Do?,” California Environmental Law Reporter, May 2007.
Hannah has also authored chapters in LexisNexis/Matthew Bender California Practice Guides for Litigation on Federal Practice in California (“Settlement”), California Business Torts (“Commercial Defamation”), California Contracts, and Enforcement of Judgments.